Adrijana Miksa, DMD, PLLC
Dentistry at it’s finest, delivering quality and the up-most care towards patients.
Dr. Adrijana Miksa earned her Bachelor’s Degree from Hofstra University, where she was a pre-med student. Early on in her studies, she developed an interest in general health, specifically oral health. Dr. Miksa earned her D.M.D. degree from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine. She was trained in the field of General Dentistry and was awarded Cum Laude. While practicing general dentistry, she developed a passion for the treatment of periodontal disease and restoring edentualism with oral implants.
Dr. Miksa remains up to date with newest technologies & innovations. She attends many internationally recognized continuing education courses. Including:
- Misch International Implant Institute
- New York University Implant Continuum
- New York University Surgical and Restoration Treatment of Dental Implants
Dr. Miksa has been in private practice for over 15 years. She is motivated to deliver the most superior treatment possible, she is honest and hard working. She is determined to provide the best care possible for her patients, catering to each person’s individual needs. Dr. Miksa is a well respected doctor and individual within her community and amongst her colleagues.
Credentials and Memberships
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of General Dentists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- New York State Dental Society
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology
- New Association